Monday 3 August 2015

Animal Kingdom Advertising!!



This is the time for a song,a song that we sing
When the rains are drawing near, and the mirth – dark clouds bring.
To look for a partner, to look for a friend,
wide and beautiful, my joyous wings would bend.
For the peacock always knows and the peacock always shows,
how important it is to advertise, the thought that my plumage holds!!
Hot, scorching and dry.. More lonely-less humid,
leaving trail in the desert ..while searching for cupid.
Yes you should fear me, the way i fear you too,
rattling of my tail, is all i can do.
Finding my prey and making the presence felt,
advertising brings a lot, under the rattle snake’s belt.
We toil day and night, work our way to glory.
Never do we fail, never are we sorry.
Keeping our unity intact is our only goal,
working with teamwork and belief in our soul.
For we spread our pheromones, so that our brothers never lose the way,
ants shall always prefer the sunshine,for branding bright hay!
I sing through the dark, I sing towards dawn,
Pitch black as I am, like the chess’s 
favourite pawn.
With a voice like velvet, too laborious to resist,
very classy, very sweet-with an addictive twist.
Nightingale they call me, deemed with pride,
vocal advertising takes me–farther than my wings can ride!
Fallen stars on the earth, that’s what we are,
flickering here and there, illuminating way beyond par!
Call me a firefly, call me a glow worm,
I shall make my peace,and associate with any term.
Once you’ve touched me, you shall never be glum,
the reason is that I carry, magical light on my bum.
I am making a humble abode, please do not disturb,
for I want to lure the prettiest lass, statuesque and superb.
Will she like these flowers, or would she settle for the leaves?
Shall I use both, so to her it may please?
With pebbles and stones, or little twigs as her prize,
The love of a bower bird, for her would advertise!


No comments:

Post a Comment